Since I vowed to make my blog not just about the finished product but also about the process, you get to see lots of less than pretty results. When I removed my snowflakes from the fabric last night, there were no nice white flakes. The paint had seeped underneath.
The only thing that I did differently was that I sponged on the paint as opposed to spritzing it onto the fabric. I had also added spray baste to the back of some.
So, being stubborn, I'm giving it another go. I've spray basted along with ironing them down. I picked up that large silver one from the Dollar store today.
I'm ready to try again, but just in case I'm less than satisfied, I've cut out some funky snowflakes and put them onto a rather wild batik background.
I've got lots to keep me busy this weekend! Besides painting and sewing, I'd like to bake some gingerbread and get a bit more decorating done.
Have a great weekend!