Thursday, April 21, 2011

Have a great weekend!

It seems that one of the reasons that I haven't been sewing might have been due to one of my medications. I've been in a real stupor for the last couple of weeks and it just hit me yesterday that it coincided with a new medication. Extreme sleepiness was one adverse reaction. I didn't take it today and I've been sewing. I  added on a few more pieces to my mill piece that I started a while ago. I realized though that when I go to add a gray column in between I'm missing one little piece, so I stopped there. It's getting interesting.

I laid out 3 of my quilt tops on my queen sized  bed and took pictures. It gives you an idea of the size of each one. The one with the rectangles is the largest. I'm taking them to PEI to show my family in case anyone might be interested and  if so, I will quilt them and bring them back in the summer.
I won't be posting again for a few days since I'll be away. I wish everyone a lovely Easter weekend, whether you are celebrating or not.

2 comments:

Dolores said...

Wonderful quilts. Have a great Easter.

Lana C. said...

I like ALL of them!!!! In the winter time, I'd love to have an extra large quilt folded at the bottom of each bed for any cold nights. I love the look of stacked quilts on a bed with each being folded down at a lower level. Such beauty with great texture and a tie to our rich history with fiber arts. I'd LOVE for you to do another "Sub-Title" to teach the bottom-level basics on how to quilt because you actually have detailed pictures and seem to be a great teacher. I would actually attempt a small beginning quilting project. Just a thought. Your talent is so awesome --- I love coming by to visit!!

Lana C.