Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Snow day

This morning I was out for a doctors appointment and a few groceries. Pretty pleased that she cut my blood pressure and diabetes medication in half. All because I finally got the C Pap machine for sleep apnea. To think I kept putting it off. It did take a little getting used to but it wasn’t bad. I sleep more soundly now, only waking up once as opposed to many times a night.  
It’s been pretty quiet here. I’m approaching Christmas with a minimalist attitude this year. Less gifts and we want less. We’re choosing to spend time enjoying family and activities. We’ve just found out that weather permitting, our little one and parents are planning to come for Christmas.

I did have a bit of fun with some wrapping this morning. I think I need to cut more snowflakes.



I’m really hoping we can keep some snow so we can all go snow shoeing. Ollie hasn’t seen snow in any amount yet. Gord wants to make a little slide out back. This was this afternoon on the trail.



It’s snowing now and will be overnight; however, they’re calling for a change to rain tomorrow.

I knit this little monster for Ollie. The red is a litttle hat that will have holes for the ears.



It fits in the palm of my hand.
I hope things aren’t too frantic for you and that you can enjoy some quiet time.

3 comments:

PaintedThread said...

cpap machines can work miracles.

I love your snowflake!

marebear said...

Love your wrapping paper!

Mereknits said...

Love your little monster and that beautiful snow. Enjoy!